Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

Last night was a blast. We went over to Aunt Lisa's house for the 4th. Melissa grilled a wonderful meal of pork ribs, chicken legs, bratwursts and hotdogs. She also made baked beans and potato salad. I provided the tuna roll and banana pudding. All that after she got back from the hospital after getting 4 stitches in her hand! She's wonder-lady.

Seeing the kids watch the fireworks or "Boom-Booms",as my kiddos call them, was too adorable. Andy was really impressed as were the twins..Jake moreso than Luke. Jake kept saying "Awesome", "Cool", "Wow". Luke I think was kinda out of it. They missed their afternoon nap and he was getting so tired he layed his head down on my shoulder to watch them.

I really can't believe how big my boys are getting. They've grown so much over the past year. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home and watch it all.

No comments: