- Let them play outside on the swingset and with the bugs for an hour.
- Turn on the sprinklers and let them run through the water, splash and play.
- Give them a popsicle so they get all sticky and messy.
- Bring them inside and let them play for another 30 minutes in the tub while they get clean from said popsicle.
- Tuck them into bed with a nice big sippy cup full of ice water.
That was our morning/afternoon. It was a hoot. Now they are sound asleep and it's quiet in my house again..aaah.
On a side note..If Spongebob Squarepants is on, but there is no kid around to watch it..is it really on?