Friday, August 10, 2007

A "Little" Excitement

Today Matt Roloff and 2 of his kids are in town to speak. I think that's kinda neat. They're a cool family I think, I like their show on Discovery "Little People, Big World" . I actually saw them today. They were sitting outside of a cafe' in our artist's district called "The Stranded Cow" eating lunch. I saw Matt, Zach and Molly. My first celebrity sighting..hehe. They have gone through alot of struggles and it's neat to see the family dynamic they share.

On a frugal side note...My sun tea pitcher broke. My 3rd one to break this summer. Instead of going out and buying a new one, I let Andy eat the last pickle out of our huge jar. I used that to make the tea in after I washed it. It's a lot thicker than the store bought pitchers and I think it will hold up alot better.

1 comment:

Laane said...

Great idea. It'll keep icetea cooler much longer.