Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Birthday & Anniversary


Yesterday was my eldest's birthday. He turned 9. Wow. I still remembered being so scared while laying in the hospital after having him. He was born severly premature at 25 weeks. He weighed only 1lb 8oz. We weren't even allowed to touch him for the first week of his life because the slightest touch caused him great pain. But, that's him there in the middle of the picture smiling brightly. He's come along way since then. He's grown up to be such a wonderful kid. He's so bright and inquisitive. He's very caring and loves to help. I'm so proud of him.
Yesterday was also mine and Joe's anniversary. 13 years. It sure doesn't seem like it's been that long. It seems like just yesterday we had that first kiss. He's been such a blessing to me over the years. I can't imagine having to live my life without him. I love him dearly and I hope that we have 13 wonderful more years ahead of us.