Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday..

I'm sorry, I know it's a classic, but "Crime and Punishment" has me snoozing. I've only read the first few chapters because everytime I try to read it, I fall asleep. I've switched to "Animal Farm" by George Orwell and am having more success, I didn't want to put it down last night. I can't wait to see what happens to Animalism now that Mollie has left the farm. The book is so short I'll probably finish it tonight.

On another note...

Tonight is grocery shopping night! Woohoo! I finally have some money to shop with. I'm so estatic beyond words I can't tell you. It was really hard living off what we had in our freezer/pantry, but we made it. Noone starved and we were all nicely fed. I have run out of alot of stuff though, so it's probably going to be a big trip. Aldi..look out!

No comments: