Thursday, November 8, 2007

So Kentucky's new govenor-elect is Steve Beshear. A pro-choice, pro-gay, pro-gambling "Christian" liberal democrat. Hmm, this seems to be a contradiction doesn't it? Murder is a sin to God, sexual immorality is an abomination to God. Frankly, I'm not sure if gambling can be seen as a sin to God, but it's wrong to me. I think it can destroy a man and I can't really see any good coming of it.

So, how, Steve Beshear, can you claim to be Christian, yet have a platform built on so many anti-Christian behaviors?

It's one thing to be a professed Christian and sin (slip-up). We're not perfect, I'm a Chrisitian and still sin. But, to be blatantly against God's teachings and the divine right and wrong is just well, wrong.

1 comment:

clementine_rose said...

I know that God does see gambling as a sin. Remember Jesus when He went to the temple and saw the sinful things going on...gambling was one of them. We know how upset all of that made Jesus with how he pretty much trashed the place.

I totally agree with you, Kentucky will change now that there is a person in power like Beshear...and I mean change in the negative sense.

This so called "christian" made one of his campaign calls before the polls were open. Do you know that he one of shpeels was about how "As he is someone who is for gay marriage, gay rights, and gambling; I should vote for him because he has the best interest for Kentucky" OH-Yeah, sure sounds like a man whose heart is in the right place.blah!