Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday




This is my first time participating in Thankful Thursday, I hope to make it a habit.

Today I'm thankful to my Father for..

  • My 4 children are happy and healthy
  • He supplies all our needs and most of our wants
  • That I'm able to stay home with my children and raise them
  • My garden is growing strong even with my lack of a green thumb
  • That today is the last day of school and my oldest gets to be home
  • That I'm eternally saved thanks to His grace
  • That the twins are starting to show an interest in potty training

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Welcome! Good to have you here. Your list was lovely. Thanks. God bless you!

sharon,
http://thereservoir.wordpress.com

Denise said...

So glad that you joined us for thankful thursday. I liked your thankful list. Bless you sweetie.

Pia said...

beautiful list. welcome to thankful thursday! blessings...

Mom2fur said...

It's always a blessing when you can say you have happy, healthy kids. I work for a pediatrician so you know I see sick children (sometimes serious, sometimes the usual kid stuff) all the time. My youngest will be 18 next week, my oldest is 25. For the most part they've always been healthy, and I thank God for that!
And potty-training twins...well, I would bet you are blessed with patience, too, LOL!