Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kitchen Tip Tuesday

My tip for the day is English Muffin pizzas. We made these last night and the kids just went crazy for them. I made a pizza sauce (tomato sauce, onion, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper), we added mushrooms, pepperoni and cheese. We made 12 of them with no leftovers. We all agreed they were better than my homemade pizza. Next grocery trip I'm going to buy some more english muffins, make a big batch, cook and freeze them and then have them to pull out for quick lunches or snacks!


Head over to Tammy's for more Kitchen Tip Tuesday!

1 comment:

Edi said...

My quick and easy pizza for the kids is to use tortillas. Usually the smallest size or the next size up. My dd can make them herself - and we broil it in our little toaster oven.