Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blogging Shift + KTT


I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not that comfortable sharing much personal information about my family on the blog. I'm going to be shifting the focus mainly tword kitchen, household and frugality maybe with the occasional family blurb thrown in.Our finances are really tight now and I really, REALLY need to focus on my frugality and where the money goes.

So today in the interest of frugality I give my Kitchen Tip. My frugal Peanut Butter Cookies. They are a favorite here and super cheap (espically since we get peanutbutter and eggs free on the WIC program).

Peanut Butter Cookies:
2c peanut butter
2 eggs
2c sugar
2tsp vanilla

Mix all together and drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet. Dip a fork in sugar and make the classic criss-cross design. Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Don't let them go too far unless you like a crunchier cookie instead of chewy.


For more KTT, check out Tammy's!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love these peanut butter cookies, they are so easy to make and taste great!

Sonshine said...

yummy!

Thanks for sharing!