Monday, July 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I'm so happy that I spent this past Saturday cooking and stocking my pantry. I got 17 meals in the freezer and it makes me feel good. :)


Breakfasts:
blueberry pancakes, turkey bacon
homemade biscuits, jelly, apples
fried taters, scrambled eggs
cereal
pb&j
oatmeal
scrambled eggs, toast, turkey bacon

Lunches:
Veggie soup, crakcers
Grilled cheese. peaches, carrots
Bologna sandwiches, oranges
Quesadillas, carrots
Baked taters w/ ranch, mixed veggies
Chili soup, crackers
Spaghetti, garlic toast

Dinners:
Chicken fried steak, mashed taters, peas, pineapple
Baked chicken legs, homemade mac-n-cheese, green beans
Walkabout soup, homemade bread
Biscuit & gravy, turkey bacon
Shake-n-bake chicken, garlic potatoes, hominey
Skillet lasagna, broccoli
Ham & beans, cornbread

Check out more menu plans at Organized Junkie!

No comments: