Friday, August 15, 2008

August 15th

Well, this month has gone to heck! My dad's still here and it's throwing such a kink in things! We haven't bought any extra stuff, except for food and some paint we needed. There's been money spent on eating out. I haven't been running around as much though and I really haven't bought any "wants", just spending way too much on food.

This weekend DH and I are attending the local independant film festival. We got free passes from his work ($100 total) and have a $25 gift card to TGIFriday's. It's going to be a fun, FREE weekend!

I'm thinking I'm going to have to try this again in September when I can focus more. I didn't think having my dad here would throw me off this bad, but it has. I'm still going to focus on only buying our needs for the rest of the month, there's nothing I really want or "need" at the moment

No comments: