Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Freezer/pantry meals

I've spent the past hour taking an inventory of my freezers and pantry. After inventory I sat down and made a list of all the meals I could make with what I have on hand. So, here's what we'll be eating at dinner for the next 18 days.

Beef and mushroom stew/homemade bread
Tacos/refried beans
BBQ grilled chicken/fresh corn on cob/broccoli
Italian beef sandwiches/fresh corn on the cob
Pork roast/mashed taters/brussel sprouts
Teriyaki glazed pork loin/rice/edammae beans
Orange glazed chicken/rice/black eye peas
Beef stew/fresh rolls
Grilled pork chops/lima beans/oven tater wedges
Shake-n-bake pork chops/mac-n-cheese/green beans
Chicken jambalya/fresh corn on the cob
BBQ grilled pork chops/broccoli/squash
Crockpot chicken/mashed taters/peas
Onion and cheese frittata/salad
Spaghetti/homemade garlic bread/salad
Grilled cheese/tomato soup
Homemade macaroni & cheese/broccoli
Scrambed eggs/turkey bacon/homemade biscuits

No comments: