Friday, August 22, 2008

My Grandma's Chicken Spaghetti

This is a family favorite that I've enjoyed since childhood and now make for my children.

Grandma's Chicken Spaghetti

1 small chicken (or chicken peices)
1 garlic bulb
2tbsp margarine
1 bell pepper diced
1 onion diced
1 small can tomato sauce
3 tbsp worchestire sauce
3 tbsp chili powder
3 dashes hot sauce
1/2 pound spaghetti

Boil the chicken with garlic, save broth to cook spaghetti in. Saute the pepper, onion in margarine. De-bone chicken and add to the veggies. Add tomato sauce, worchestire sauce, chili powder and hot sauce. Cook and drain spaghetti and mix everything together. I usually have to double the seasonings and spaghetti for our family.

1 comment:

JadeMerie said...

Sounds yummy thanks for sharing. I just got a really good deal on chicken so I'll have to try this out!