Monday, August 4, 2008

My weekend of less

Well, I'm probably going to be behind on the weekend updates, but I did keep track of what happened..

Saturday 2nd: I spent $61.02 on groceries, completely blowing my $50, but that's ok, I'll make it up by the end of the month.. I hope. I went out to the mall with Joe (he's not following the plan.. :twitch ), but girls, I didn't spend a dime! Saw lots of things I'd like to have, but I didn't get a thing. :) My dad bought everyone dinner from a burger place here, that was nice I didn't have to cook on what was probably the hottest day of the year so far.

Breakfast: BLT's
Lunch: chicken nuggets/fruit
Dinner: Burgers from dad

Sunday 3rd:This was a total no spend day. The only place we went was to church and home where naps were had by all. :)

Breakfast: Eggs, toast
Lunch: Ravioli/watermelon
Dinner: Hamburger steak/oven fries/asparagus/watermelon

No comments: