- Grocery shopping limited to $50/week and I will use cash only.
- Save at least $10-20 out of every paycheck.
- Make all snacks at home.
- Turn up the air conditioner as it's not going to be as hot.
- No extra money spent on anything. No extra cokes or clothes or just junk
- Stay home except for church, volleyball and grocery shopping. I tend to make too many trips to town to get stuff I forgot.
- Hang laundry to dry
- Live by that wise mantra we've all heard a hundred times “Make do, do without, use it up, wear it out!”
I'm excited to get started! I can't believe I'm actually excited to NOT spend money. Then again, the feeling is kinda groovy.