Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29

Well I've completely fell off of the wagon with this challenge. I haven't even tried to watch things in the least little bit these past 2weeks. I'm pretty disappointed in myself. I'm pretty good at not seeing these types of things through. I tend to get into that whole mentality of "oh, I've done good for so long, it won't hurt to have a little splurge.. I DESERVE it." And, from there it goes, spiraling back into old habits, to do what's easiest for me. I need to work on this. I need to learn disipline and self control. I need to loose this sense of entitlement I feel that I have. I don't want my kids to learn that.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well, you recognize what happened. Now you've gotta "forgive" yourself and try again tomorrow. That's the wonderful thing about God--He keeps giving us chances, even when we don't deserve them. Not saying you don't deserve another chance here or anything though! Just that sometimes we can be pretty hard on ourselves.