Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5th

September 5th..We did go out and eat lunch today. As I stated earlier Joe really wants to keep Friday lunches, so we did. We spent $13.10 for our lunch.I stopped by the store on the way home for some fresh fruit and veg and spent $15.21. That leaves me 34.79 to shop with on Sunday. Oh that $15 total did include 2 12pk of poptarts that I got for $0.75 each on clearance. I shouldn't have bought them, but I was thinking they would be a cheap snack/breakfast.So, that was the only money spent today.

I have put a $10 from Joe's check into our savings box to save for the month, so I'm happy about that. I hope I can keep this weekend's spending to nothing but groceries. I'm going to try my best to.

B: cereal/milk
L:chicken nuggets/fries
D:Salads w/ lots of veggies

No comments: