Monday, October 13, 2008

What I'm doing frugal today..

  • I'm staying home
  • I'm cooking all meals at home
  • I've mailed 2 rebates totalling $6
  • I'm encouraging more potty time and saving diapers
  • Making some goodies for snacks, either chocolate chip cookies or brownies

I've resolved to stay home all week. My birthday is on Wednesday and DH and I were going to go out for dinner, but I've decided not to. I think I just want to stay home. It costs so much money now to run around with gas prices like they are, although they have fallen to below $3 for the time being.

1 comment:

Katy said...

That's fantastic! We are homebodies too...although..mostly in the winter. While it is nice out...we are out and about more....but for the most part we are home..and it's a nice place to be! :o)
Thanks so much for your suggestion for the baked corn! I will have to try that sometime!!!! :)