Saturday, December 6, 2008

A-Z Questionairre..

Join in and comment if you'd like! I'd love to read your answers. :)

1.Aprons – Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like? No.

2.Baking – Favorite thing to bake: Anything. Cinnamon rolls, biscuits and bread are high on my list.

3.Clothesline – Y/N? Yes, I love to use mine in spring/summer.

4.Donuts – Have you ever made them? Yes, we made cinnamon ones, the kids LOVED them.

5.Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day: Dishes/sweeping kitchen floor, at least 1 load of laundry

6.Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze? Yes we do, although it's never as full as I'd like it to be.

7.Garbage Disposal – Y/N? Not unless you count Clay. That boy is going through a growth spurts and eating at least 5 meals a day, couting the bolonga or peanutbutter sandwiches he makes himself.

8.Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource? Proverbs 31, The Complete Tightwad Gazette

9.Ironing – Love it or hate it? Or hate it but love the results?Blech, can't stand to do it.

10.Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it? I have 2 in the kitchen.

11.Kitchen – Color and decorating scheme: Green with no scheme, really.

12.Love – What is your favorite part of homemaking? Eh? What kind of perverse question is that?

13.Mop – Y/N? Love, love my swiffer wet jet. I use my vinegar/water/lavendar essential oil homemade cleaner with it.

14.Nylons – Wash by hand or in the washing machine? Don't wear them.

15.Oven – Do you use the window or open the oven to check? Door. The oven I have at the moment doesn't have a window.

16.Pizza – What do you put on yours? Pepperoni, green pepper, onion and sausage

17.Quiet – What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? Work on purses/crocheting, read, nap, catch up on laundry.

18.Recipe card box – Y/N? What does it look likes?I used to have a house that my sis gave me when I first got married, but the kids smashed it. Now I have a metal one..hehe. But, I mainly put my recipes in a binder that I have.

19.Style of house – What style is your house? Brick and old.

20.Tablecloths and napkins – Y/N? No tablecloths, we use paper towels most of the time.

21.Under the kitchen sink – Organized or toxic wasteland? Organized.

22.Vacuum – How many times per week? I vaccum my room/living room once a week. Clay vaccums the twins room, his room and the hallway once a week.

23.Wash – How many loads of laundry do you do per week? At least 10

24.X’s – Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off? It depends. Sometimes I make lists of the really important or little stuff that I forget to do.

25.Yard – Y/N? Who does what? Joe does most of it. We HATE yard work. maybe if our yard was more in control I wouldn't mind dealing with it.

26.Zzz’s – What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed? Dinner dishes/sweep kitchen floor one last time. Change clothes over to the dryer if need be.

No comments: