Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Menu for the rest of the month..

Seems like I've overspent again and messed things up. I had to put all of my emergency fund into the bank to keep from overdrawing. I really, really suck at this frugality thing. I feel horrid. I'm determined not to spend over $20 on groceries until the end of the month. I have only a short list that will round out the menu.

Shopping List:
Sour cream
2 loaves of bread
Spaghetti sauce
BBQ sauce
American cheese
3 tomato soup

Menu for the rest of the month:
21st
B: Cereal/milk
L: Bolonga sandwiches/chips
D:Taco soup, cheese quesadilla

22nd
B:Pancakes, milk
L:Baked chicken legs, mac-n-cheese
D:Ham & beans, cornbread

23rd
B:Pumpkin bread
L:Out.. I think..
D:Stroganoff, rice, green beans

24th
B:Oatmeal, milk
L:Grilled cheese, fruit
D:Meatloaf, mashed taters, gravy, peas

25th

B:Banana muffins
L:Out w/ father-n-law
D:Spaghetti from meatloaf LO's, cheese biscuits

26th
B:Scrambled eggs, toast
L:Baked taters
D:Chili, cheese, crackers

27th
B:Breakfast rice
L:PB&J
D:1/2 pork roast in crockpot with gravy, mashed taters, carrots

28th (Joe's Bday)
B:Apple cinnamon muffins
L:Canned veggie soup, crackers
D:BBQ pork ribs (or other 1/2 pork roast), garlic potatoes, broccoli w/ cheese

29th
B:Cinnamon toast, applesauce
L:Chickpea and bean chili
D:Veggie soup, homemade bread

30th
B:Pancakes/syrup
L: Out
D: Cooking a ham, green beans, mashed taters

31st
B:Scrambled eggs, toast
L:Grilled cheese, tomato soup
D:Ham fried rice

No comments: