Monday, February 16, 2009

Gratituesday


I'm thankful for God's mercy this past week. My husband always leaves for work at a certain time and goes a certain way. I slept in on that particular morning and told him to grab some money out of my wallet and grab him something to eat on the way to work. He actually did (he never listens to me whenever that happens) that morning. And, going a different way to get a donut he missed a wreck involving a semi and a camaro that killed the camaro driver. If my husband had went to work at the same time and the same way as usual he would probably have been caught in the middle of that. I'm so grateful that God changed his path and kept him safe.

More Gratituesday over at Heavenly Homemakers.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It is wonderful how God protects us daily. This gave me goosebumps. My Husband was nearly injured last week at work by a 150 pound piece of equipment, but God took him away from that before the item fell. I enjoyed your post!!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Wow! God really did protect your husband! Thanks for sharing!