I'm going to sort of go guerrilla for the month of April that's coming up. I'm going to try and save every $1 that passes into my hands along with all the change. My grocery shopping is going to be limited to $250 for the month or $62 every Friday. I've been really going out of whack on my grocery bill and I need to reign that in. I'm going to stay home as much as possible and hang my laundry out as my as the weather allows.
I'm also going to focus more on eating every leftover and using every food scrap (peelings for broth, etc..) We're only going to eat out (that we have to pay for) 4x in the month, lunch every Friday. It's a tradition that's been in place since we were married and neither one of us really wants to cut it out.
So, let's review..
- Stay home as much as possible
- Hang laundry as much as weather allows
- Grocery shopping limited to $250/$62 every Friday
- Eating all leftovers/using all scraps
- Save every $1 and change that I come in contact with
- Eat out only 4x, every Friday in April