Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Menu plan for the week

Ok, here's the meal plan through the 10th.

Today-Fettuccine Alfredo, salad
3rd(Clay's 11th bday!)-Lasagna, green beans, cheese biscuits, chocolate cake
4th-Cocktail meatballs, L/O green beans, L/O salad
5th-Macaroni and cheese,broccoli
6th-BBQ pork sandwiches, chips
7th-Potato cheese soup, fried cornbread
8th-Hawaiian baked chicken, rice, sugar snap peas
9th-Orange glazed shrimp, L/O rice, broccoli
10th-Biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs

Breakfasts include..
Freezer waffles, oranges
Eggs, toast
Pumpkin bread, apples
Orange muffins
Oatmeal, raisins
Cereal
PB banana sandwich
Saturday breakfast out w/ Grandpa

Lunches include..
PB&J, apples
Leftovers
Pancakes w/ PB banana and honey
Spaghetti with lots of hidden veg
Cheese pizza on english muffins
Veggie soup w/ toasted english muffins

It feels very good to have a plan again. I'm excited to go grocery shopping tomorrow and see if I can stick to my budget. No, there's no seeing if I can stick to it, I WILL stick to it. After shopping on Thursday, my regular shopping day will go back to Friday night so that I can leave the kids at home with Joe and concentrate with my calculator.

No comments: