Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu plan monday and a tip

Dinners:
Salmon, brown rice, lima beans
Scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, toast
Chicken pot pie w/ a homemade crescent roll crust
Homemade chicken nuggets, cheese rice, broccoli
Homemade mac-n-cheese, brussel sprouts
Tacos, oven potatoes
Toasted ham and swiss sandwiches, chips

Lunches:
Leftovers
Sandwiches
Cheese quesadillas
veggie soup, crackers
baked potatoes, carrot sticks
Lunch with Joe (Friday)
Lunch with father in law after church

Breakfasts:
Apple cinnamon muffins
Scrambled eggs, cinnamon toast
Cereal, milk
Overnight cinnamon rolls
Oatmeal with apples and honey
Breakfast out with the father in law (Saturday)
Cream of wheat pancakes, homemade chocolate syrup, bananas

Now, for my tip. I keep a glass quart jar in my fridge and put all my fruit juice in there, whether it's from canned fruits or some cooked fruit (I had a bunch of leftover juice today after cooking apples in the crockpot). I use it whenever I make muffins. It replaces any milk.

Check out Organizing Junkie for more menus!

1 comment:

darnold23 said...

Cute fall background. I need to upadate mine for the season....just need a free day to do that! I do hope you will post your crock pot recipes to Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for you now. Thanks for posting.