Monday, September 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone has a great holiday! I had to switch around a couple of things thanks to my husband's desire to grill out today! It's a beautiful day outside so he picked a good day to do it. We're doing our actually grilling for lunch(meats, carrot sticks and apples) and eating the leftovers with baked potatoes and deviled eggs for dinner. Be sure to check out Organizing Junkie for more menu plans!

Monday- Grilled meats, baked potatoes, deviled eggs
Tuesday-Hawaiian chicken, brown rice, sugar snap peas
Wednesday-Orange glazed shrimp, leftover rice, broccoli
Thursday-Biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs
Friday-Potato cheese soup, fried cornbread
Saturday-Macaroni and cheese, broccoli
Sunday-Pork roast, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots

1 comment:

darnold23 said...

Cute background. I hope you will consider joining me at Diningwithdebbie.blogspot for Crock Pot Wedenesday. It's easy and economical:) Just post a favorite slow cooker recipe with Mister Linky, and you are all set to share with others. I will look forward to hosting you.