Monday, September 28, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
September 28, 2009...

Outside my window...It's a beautiful crisp fall day, the sun is shining brightly today.

I am thinking... about mowing the grass while my 3 littles sleep during their nap.

I am thankful for... being able to stay home with my littles and to see them grow and learn everyday.

From the learning rooms...(if this applies) I don't homeschool, per se, but I am teaching my preschoolers. We are learning alot about germs, being sick and handwashing right now.

From the kitchen... We're having a lovely homemade vegetable soup and homemade rolls for dinner

I am wearing... Jean and a purple shirt with white stripes

I am creating...some yummy, comforting, warm food to nourish my family.

I am going... to play volleyball tonight, a weekly retreat for me.

I am reading...Beautiful in God's Eyes by Elizabeth George

I am hoping... that my little one with a fever will be over it soon.

I am hearing... nothing at the moment as my littles are all sleeping

Around the house... I cleaned out my pantry this morning and got rid of 3 boxes of junk that was just not needed.

One of my favorite things...is a cool day, a snuggly blanket and a good book.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Team Kid on Wednesday night and a get together with my girlfriends on Saturday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... My 3 little monkeys..


For more Simple Woman's Daybook entries visit The Simple Woman's DAybook.

3 comments:

Elena@Precious Treasures said...

Hi Michelle - I've finished home schooling my son now but I still include 'From the learing rooms' because I believe life is a continual learning room - I don't think we ever stop.
Your little 'monkeys' are cute.

God Bless,
Elena :)

Michelle said...

I couldn't agree more, Elena. :)

Kelly said...

I love your daybook! Simple and beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Kelly