Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22nd..




FOR TODAY... June 22th

Outside my window...Are big tractors working the field across the road

I am thinking... I'm only 2 pounds away from hitting my first weight loss goal and I couldn't be more excited!

I am thankful for...my son having a wonderful time at the drive-in last night.

From the learning rooms...n/a

From the kitchen...Eggplant parmesean and broccoli for dinner

I am wearing...Some grey-ish capri's and a light blue t-shirt

I am creating...sadly, nothing at the moment

I am going...to loose these last 2 pounds to get to my goal weight this week!

I am reading... "The Power of a Positive Mom" by Karol Ladd

I am hoping... that the part to fix my husband's truck doesn't cost too much

I am hearing... my kids watch Garfield downstairs

Around the house...smells so fresh. I love lined dried bedding!

One of my favorite things...fresh, perfectly ripe cantaloupe

A few plans for the rest of the week: Library trip for reptile show and books, playing in the sprinkler, volleyball games, and endless games of dominoes with my kids

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook for more entries!

1 comment:

A glimpse of me.... said...

I love dominoes and eggplant Parmesan. Enjoy your week.

Blessings,

Jill ~ raising 6 arrows