Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday..

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Hot and humid. It's been up in the mid 90's, but very bearable late afternoon/early evening.


Things that make me happy:
Right now, catching fireflies with my kiddos.


Book I'm reading:
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger.


What I'm enjoying on TV:
Nada, we don't have cable. Though DH and I have been watching The Office on the dvd player.

On the menu for dinner:
Smothered Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, green beans


On my To Do List:
Nothing. I'm actually caught up!


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Smothered Pork Chops


In the craft basket:
No crafting here.

Looking forward to this week:
Taking the kids to the movies. It will be the twins first time in a movie theater!

Tips and Tricks:
I grate all kinds of vegetables into my meatloaves, muffins, spaghetti sauce etc..to get extra nutrition to the kids.


My favorite blog post this week:
The arrival of Apollo to the Baker's Dozen Clan. Congratulations to them!


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Food For a Hungry Soul

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




Lesson learned the past few days:
You can loose hours playing dominoes with your 4 boys..


On my mind:
Will I make my weight loss tomorrow at weigh-in?


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Your dinner sounds scrumptious. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Ticia said...

Very cool list !