Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15th..





FOR TODAY... June 15th

Outside my window...are some cobwebs, I really need to clean them.

I am thinking... I'm glad my internet is back, I was starting to go through withdrawals after a week without it.

I am thankful for...my family that makes me smile and my heart full

From the learning rooms...n/a

From the kitchen...Turkey burgers and salad on the menu tonight

I am wearing...a blue t-shirt and grey shorts

I am creating...this post and a headache by trying to get our router to work

I am going...to exercise tonight and play volleyball

I am reading... "The Power of a Positive Mom" by Karol Ladd

I am hoping... that my 2 oldest are having a fun time at their cousin's house

I am hearing... my twins laugh as they play together and my fingers striking the keyboard

Around the house... I need to take my clothes off the line and get started on those cookies

One of my favorite things... right now is fitting into my size 18 jeans after years and years of wearing a 22w.

A few plans for the rest of the week: library trip, volleyball games, sister and brother's birthdays

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook for more entries!

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

I totally understand the internet dilemma! Oh, and turkey burgers sound so good today! Have a great week!

Mandy said...

How funny...I'm on hold with my provider now! My mother's visiting and her Mac is not connecting...very frustrating!
Gardening is also something that I enjoy...dead heading is definitely a therapy session!
Have a wonderful week!
Mandy

Irene said...

I love hearing kids play.