Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




This week is an eat from the pantry week. I'm making do with what I have on hand.

Breakfasts:
Oatmeal x2
Cereal
Cinnamon toast & smoothies
PB&J & smoothies
Pineapple orange muffins

Lunches:
Scrambled eggs & toast
Grilled cheese & tomato soup
Homemade mac-n-cheese
Fried rice
Grilled cheese & tomato sandwiches (from my garden!)

Dinners:
Smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans
Carmalized chicken legs, broccoli, black eye peas
Chicken spaghetti, homemade garlic bread
BBQ chicken, augratin taters, corn on the cob, cole slaw
Leftovers

This will get me through Friday and I have to shop on Saturday, because I will be OUT of food by then! Go HERE for tons more menus!

1 comment:

Rana said...

The caramelized chicken legs sound good. Have a great week!