Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY
Outside my window... is my freshly cut lawn, it looks so nice.

I am thinking...that I need to get up and get a shower and get my day started.

I am thankful for...actually being successful at loosing weight this time.

From the learning rooms... I don't homeschool, but we have been working on reading skills this summer

From the kitchen... Tonight we're having chili dogs made with leftover chili and potato salad

I am wearing...pink flower pj pants and a white tank top ( I told ya, I need to get moving!)

I am creating...this blog post

I am going... to take the kids to the library later today for a magic show and to get books.

I am reading...Plenty: Eating Locally on the 100-Mile Diet by Alisa Smith and J.B. Mackinnon

I am hoping...that I can get through the day without my 4 boys fighting..just one day.

I am hearing...my clicking on the keyboard

Around the house...it's actually halfway clean, the breakfast mess is in the kitchen, so I have to get to that.

One of my favorite things... right now is dark chocolate. A piece a day keeps me sane.

A few plans for the rest of the week: volleyball games, exercising, library runs, bringing my dad to visit for a few days on Saturday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Cookies from Kirchoff's, a local bakery. They are so darling and cute. I'd love to have one right now!



Find more Simple Woman's Daybook over at The Simple Woman

No comments: