Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, July 27th

Outside my window...It's bright, but talks of rain for later

I am thinking... that this coffee I'm drinking is really good

I am thankful for...curbside trash pick up

From the learning rooms...We're actually in back to school mode. It starts next week..eep!

From the kitchen...Creole pepper steak w/ rice and fresh green beans tonight

I am wearing... Red Cross blood donor t-shirt and black shorts

I am creating...A mess while trying to clean, isn't that always the case though?

I am going...to cry when my babies start school this year

I am reading... Plenty: One Man, One Woman, and a Raucous Year of Eating Locally by Alisa Smith and J.B. Mackinnon

I am hoping...that I can loose 2 pounds this week

I am hearing... the fan quietly hum in my room

Around the house...cooking, cleaning, laundry, snuggling, kissing, playing, laughing

One of my favorite things... right now is this cup of coffee with Southern Pecan creamer

A few plans for the rest of the week: Camping if everything goes as planned


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments: