Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5th, First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for my older two. My oldest started middle school. It was so weird watching him get on the bus. I can vividly remember middle school and all the emotions I had then. I was scared starting a new school with new people, having to get myself back and forth between classes, and heaven forbid, no recess. I was and now he is, being forced to grow up just a little bit. I said a few extra prayers for him this morning, and for me to cope with him getting just a little closer to leaving the nest.

On the financial front, it's day 5 of the no spend month. The only thing I've bought are groceries so far, so I'm doing well. The beginning of the month is always the easiest. I tend to loose my momentum at the end of the month, though I resolve not to this time.

No comments: