Monday, August 9, 2010

Update, Menu Plan Monday




I'm pleased to say I made it through the weekend only spending money on ziploc bags to put up a bunch of tomatoes given to me and gas. Tomorrow, however, I'll have to buy tampons. Why does it always seem like I'm out at the start of every period, even though I just bought some the time before?

I've also made out my menu for this week relying heavily on my pantry and freezer.


Breakfasts:
Cinnamon muffins
PB& honey toast, watermelon smoothie
Oatmeal w/ peanut butter
Cheesy egg poofs, sausage patty
Cereal/milk
Zucchini bread, homemade jam
Buckwheat pancakes, turkey bacon

Lunches:
Spaghetti, garlic buns
Cheese pizza, carrot sticks
PB&J, fruit
Mama soup, crackers
Corn and potato chowder, biscuits
Grilled cheese, fruit

Dinners:
Biscuits and gravy
Pork roast, mashed taters, peas, gravy
Fried chicken legs, garlic taters, cauliflower
Tilapia, Italian noodles, broccoli
Chicken pot pie, salad
Taquitos, hominy
BBQ chicken pizza, corn on the cob

More lovely menus over at Organizing Junkie!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I miss you Michelle!

Michelle said...

Aaah Gwen! I can never think of anything to blog anymore.. my life seems so boring.. LOL :)

Gwen said...

mine too :) just wanted to let you know I checked for updates! I do miss you blogging, posting about your creative ways with leftovers.

Dmarie said...

found your blog by clicking on The Complete Tightwad Gazette on my own profile page & was led to others with that included it in their profiles. Look forward to looking around your site!