Monday, July 18, 2011

A lot has happened in the last year. My kids have grown more. We got a dog. We lost our house and contents in a flood. We stayed with family for 2 months while we were homeless. We bought a new house and moved in. We took our first family vacation to an amusement park. It's been a long summer. There have been lots of emotions from sadness and anger to joy and thankfulness. I'm in a place right now where I'm looking for blessings and trying to be more in an attitude of thankfulness for everything we have, because we lost so much. So, I'm taking a que from Bluebirdbaby and instituting my own 30 days of happiness, where I'll share something everyday that makes me happy or is a blessing.

Today I have a blessing...my youngest worn out by a day or running around playing...


And, something that makes me happy...farm fresh veggies with quinoa and brown rice. A nourshing meal for body and soul.

No comments: